Jazz Share – Share Balance With Your Loved Ones!
Now you can share your balance with your loved ones through the balance transfer service by Jazz. With Jazz Share, you can transfer your balance from Jazz to Jazz prepaid customers only. The option to share Jazz balance with Zong customers is not applicable. Let’s check the steps to share the balance from Jazz to Jazz only.
How to Share Jazz Balance | Jazz Share
To share the balance from Jazz Sim to Jazz customer, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX>* Amount#. For example: *100*923001234567*100#
- After Dialing this code on the keypad, reply with 1 and select send.
- Your balance will be shared successfully from your Jazz sim.
Charges: PKR 7.50 / Transaction
Terms & Conditions
- You can share a maximum balance of PKR 500 per transaction.
- You can share a maximum balance of PKR 500 per day.
- Users can share a balance of any amount ranging from PKR 15 to PKR 500.
- The transaction will be successful once the confirmation message is received.
- This service can be used only 5 times a day.
- The sender and recipient must be prepaid Jazz users.
Jazz Share Request
All Jazz prepaid users can request a balance from any Jazz customer anytime.
For Jazz Share Request, simply dial *107#. A USSD menu will appear, prompting the customer to enter the sender’s MSISDN.
Jazz Share Request service is free of cost. The amount and service charges will be deducted from the sender of the balance.
Jazz Share is a convenient, flexible, and easy service available to all prepaid users of Jazz.